Friday 1 February 2013

Opening day ceremony 2013

                                                        The crowd assembles for the start of the ceremony

                                                        Alistair Hume, Ian Scott, Mark Bilsby and myself

                                                                       Alistair Hume toasting the Dee

                                          Me being interviewed by the BBC, Colin White, for Reporting Scotland

                                                                             The First Cast of 2013

Unfortunately, Alistair didn't manage to catch a springer on the first cast but we did catch a spring salmon from Ballogie, at about the same time the ceremony was happening! It was a 9lb spring salmon caught by Steven Moir from Lower Inchbare. I'm afraid it was just kelts from Carlogie and Commonty but we're only on Day One........!


Thanks to my lovely wife, Tracey, for the taking the photos while I was occupied.
 

1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to find this web-site.I needed to thanks to your time for this excellent read!! I undoubtedly having fun with each little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

    ReplyDelete